The Type 132 Amplifier is designed to interface to a full bridge strain gauge based load cell or similar sensor. It can be calibrated to provide a 0-10V output for a fixed load range from the sensor. The new design is now RoHS compliant to required industry standards with extra features including:
- Bridge Resistance between 120 - 2,000ohms
- 4 wire connection to Load Cell
- 12V - 24V power supply
- - 20ºC to 50ºC operating Temperature
- Provides Bridge Excitation Voltage 8.0V
- Linearity 1:4000
- Bipolar Output is an optional configuration
- RoHS compliant, the Type 131 Load Cell Amplifier supersedes the Type 121 Load Cell Amplifier
The Type 132 Load Cell Amplifier’s basic function is to amplify the signal from any load cell with full bridge connection. Amplifying this signal allows the user to use the data from the load cell in a more efficient and productive way. Reading its signal is difficult, but with an amplifier the job is made simpler, easier and more efficient.
The amplifier is housed in an ABS enclosure allowing easy installation or mounting to a suitable surface with a single screw.
PRODUCT FULL SCALE INPUT RANGE
- Type 132 (A) 0.25mV/V - 0.85mV/V
- Type 132 (B) 0.65mV/V - 1.65mV/V
- Type 132 (C) 1.5mV/V - 2.5mV/V
- Type 132 (D) 2.25mV/V - 3.25mV/V